Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sights and Smells of Treviso's Open Market, and a Stop at Tiffany's

Here are a few (overdue) pictures from a Saturday morning run to the Treviso open market. Taken weeks ago. Plus, the delights and interior of Tiffany's Bar just across the street. We had to stop in for a hot chocolate, basically drinkable pudding with fresh, real and homemade whipped cream. No comment!

For details, read the Picture captions.

Envy. I mean, enjoy....

Delightful sausages and fresh meats at market butcher
Just a few shoes to choose from. Camera couldn't shoot them all.
More shoes. This is where you can find Renata. Kidding :)
Amazing flavors at Tiffany's Bar. We stopped here after the Market
More great flavors. Made on the premises.
AMAZING hot chocolate here! The spoon can stand up in it.
Tiffany's Interior. A wall mural of Bialetti Caffetiere.

2 comments:

  1. How I wish we were there! Shoes and chocolate, makes my heart skip a beat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had that cup of hot chocolate in front of me right now ;)

    ReplyDelete